Due to COVID-19, Carol Choir will participate in innovative choral training from February 2 through May 11, with a weekend retreat, a local tour day, and concerts on May 15 & 16.
Adjusted rehearsal times are 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Carol Choir is an auditioned performing choir. Singers:
- sing in unison and simple part singing
- practice singing basics: proper breathing, posture, diction, healthy vocal production, basic music reading skills, and musicianship
- develop choral disciplines such as following instructions, watching the director, and choir etiquette
- learn age-appropriate music including rounds, simple melodies, hymns, and songs from other countries
- sing in concerts of excellence for the glory of God
- develop understanding of worship to God and service to the church
Late August through early May with a break in December
Tuesdays from 6:15 – 7:20 p.m.
Neffsville Mennonite Church, Lancaster
$265 per year
(plus registration fee)
Choir is a lot of fun! You learn other languages because many of the songs we sing are from other places around the world. You also make new friends.”Singer, Carol Choir