Excellent choral singing together!
We are eager to sing “with” you this week. Each day’s theme will emphasize one part of the MCCL program. Today we will share MCCL’s heart for excellent choral singing together, as well as set the stage for the rest of the week. Our desire is to celebrate choral music and the MCCL program, as well as to raise financial support.
Each day we will update this blog, post on Facebook and Instagram, as well as send out a daily morning update about the day’s events. Generally, social media posts will include
- 9:00 a.m. introduction to an interactive choral activity (Tuesday and Thursday)
- 11:30 a.m. videos from past concerts, rehearsals, or events
- 2 p.m. photos from MCCL history and videos reflections from MCCL singers and others
- 4:30 p.m. videos from past concerts, rehearsals or events
- 7:00 or 7:30 p.m. evening community music event on Facebook live (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday). These will be recorded, please email email@example.com if you would like to receive the recorded link.
Throughout each day we will add photos and videos to our blog. This allows anyone not on social media to particpate with us.
An exciting update is that at the board meeting last week, board members and staff pledged to match every dollar given above $7,000 up to $12,500, increasing the total raised up to $18,000. We invite you to give generously. https://bit.ly/MCCLdonate